0 Instagrammin

Friday, September 16, 2011

I love instagram. Like a lot. If you have an iPhone and you don't have instagram... get it. Follow me my screen name is abussard7. Ok any way here is the past few weeks of my life via instagram. 


sweet nephew love


P and I love hard boiled eggs for breakfast


I made this onesie for Preston for his baby shower and now it fits!


model babe.


cooler weather means fall is coming and there for my iced caramel macchiatos have reverted to hot ones!


P got some Toms and skinny jeans. We are slowly building her fall wardrobe. It's great.


I attempted to clean and organize Ps play area





That lasted all of about nap time.


More fall wardrobe. Im only obsessed with this one



Brunch with the family and the Griffins



Grandma B gave her this piggy bank and it's pmuch her BFF


She came over to me and said 'mom im gonna read dis book.' ok.


chalk art


looking for squirrels to feed


more fall wardrobe




her hair is getting long and it's super curly. Cant wait till it grows even longer


Going to the park with daddy




Play dates with Pam and her little man :) baby besties


Eating breakfast on the pot


grandpa Preston


Also other great instagrm things you can do



0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment