0 Links I Be Lovin'

Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Monday franns Here are some links I have been loving lately 

I die every time 

My friend sent me this link a while back and I forgot to post it but how uh-mazing are there pictures?

Elsie always has the best posts and I especially love when she mixes and matches clothing items to show how versatile your wardrobe can be check it out.

This dress and pretty much all of their new fall line.

This blog is awesome for people who have time for this kinda thing.

Real life? This should happen

This dress and these shoes. I want to wear this outfit for my engagement pictures which someday I will take when Mikey isnt using a cane and I have more than 10 min. of free time

Another Elsie post. I want to do this so bad!



I am counting down the days for these premieres 1, 2, 3

Having a good monday? Im extra tired/stressed/overwhelmed but trying to stay positive! Hope you all are too!


0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment