0 Sponsor Spotlight//New York State of Mind

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I have some very lovely sponsors this month and I will take a few days to spotlight each one of them and tell you why you should go love on their blogs and stuff like that.



My first spotlight is with Daina from New York State of Mind. Diana is an elementary school teacher in South Africa.... SIKE it's New York. Just seeing if you were paying attention. She is basically living my dream life, packing up and moving to the city. It's a serious jealousy thing going on right now. At least for the time being I can go look at her blog and pretend Im there while browsing through her lovely pictures and reading her inspiring words. I love her blog it's very eye catching and an easy and enjoyable read. These are all of the many reasons you should go over there and check her out.



In Daina's words: 





Hi! I'm Daina. I moved to New York in 2003 to attend NYU and Instantly fell in love with my new home. Years later, I still pinch myself as I walk through the city to make sure I am not dreaming. The energy, people, and sights, are unlike anywhere else. I blog about my adventures and life in one of the greatest cities in the world. I enjoy writing about my loves of family, friends, food, travel, and the simple pleasures of life in New York City. 

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment