0 Crafty Shmafty

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So last Friday was my last day watching Reese and now I'm sort of like a free woman. Well except I still have a toddler and watch my nephew 2-3 days a week, but still I fell kinda new. Also? My sister is watching P once a week for a few hours so I can get my craft on and start doing something with my degree and I'm pretty pumped about it. I just dropped Peyton off at her house about 20 min. ago, picked up a starbucks and now Im prepping to craft my booty off! Excitedness going on right here! I'll be sure to keep you posted with my crafty endeavours of the day!


PS The Paper Sparrow Tim Burton blog party is creeping it's way up and it's starting tomorrow! If you have no idea what I'm talking about go check out the link it' going to be awesome! I contributed a little crafty schmaft to that as well and Andrea will be giving it away so don't miss out!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment