3 Photo Personality

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

totally robbing Alaythea of this idea! I just thought it would be a fun little thing to do before I get busy baking and helping momma cook! 


1. My Name



2. Favorite Food
I don't think I could ever pick a favorite food but at this moment in time Im loving chili!


3. Favorite Color


4. Celebrity Crush 

I have a lot but funny and good looking yes please

5. Favorite Movie

best.ever.


6. Dream Vacation


7. Favorite Drink

boring I know

8. Currently Reading

currently nothing but Im about to start these babies all over again for the millionth time. whoot.

9. Favorite Holiday 

nuff said 

Let me know if you make a list id love to check it out!!

3 Leave Some Love:

Love, Chelsea said...

Mmmm, Paul Rudd. Mmmm, Harry Potter.

Alaythea said...

Your vacation cracks me up!!!

Anonymous said...

nice crush :D i dig him too :) great post :)

Post a Comment