5 Sneak A Peek

Tuesday, November 22, 2011


Sneak a Peek at Peyton's big girl room. It's still a major work in progress but it's coming along. She is officially sleeping in her big girl bed and I may or may not have (totally did) cry like a baby when I took her crib apart. Dont judge.
She freaking loves it. If we are at home she is up in her big girl room. She watches movies in her big girl bed. She wants to read books 'down stairs mommy' (it's upstairs btw, we're working on it) She wants to take naps, she wants to go to bed. It's like uh why didn't we do this a while ago? I'm sure it wont last but for now we are soaking it up. 

here are just some instagram pics of the DIY and crafts that have been going on in the big girl world!


5 Leave Some Love:

Anonymous said...

love the owl portrait :)

Rebecca said...

I have to say, I think she is the luckiest little girl to be being raised with so much creativity. I love all details and colors. I so wish we were closer.xo

Rebecca said...

I LOVE MY TAG!! Thank you so much

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Wow! Looking great! :)

Love, Chelsea said...

She looks so grown up on the bed with the laptop. That is what she will look like in college ;)

Post a Comment