0 Refreshed

Saturday, November 19, 2011


holy moly I think that was the longest break iv taken from the blog since I started posting regularly. I just needed to step away from the computer for awhile and it was good. Great even. But now I'm back! Well I may not be really really back till Monday but I am alive so that is probably great news for you right?  If you have been following me on twitter (@thepenutgallery) or instagram (abussard7) then you know Iv been busy crafting and painting for Peytons big girl room! I even have a pretty fun DIY coming up soon so be on the look out! 
Its getting colder around here winter is right around the corner and so is Thanksgiving! YUM! There is going to be a lot of house cleaning, crafting, baking and cooking around here this next week and I'm pretty excited. I love Thanksgiving and all the food that comes along with it!
Today we are off to dance class and the farmers market and then Im not really sure what we are going to do the rest of the day but it's looking like a nice one! What do you all have planed for this lovely Saturday?

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment