2 Love, True Love

Wednesday, February 15, 2012



Hi bloggity friends! I hope you all had a great Valentine's yesterday! 
Iv never been one to get overwhelmingly into vday but I am of the double X chromosome variety so if romance comes knocking on my door (in this case quite literally) then I will get the giddys and probably cry a few tears of mushiness. 
Here are a few peeks into our day.





This was the knocking on the door I was talking about. My honey sent me some flowers




my other valentine arranged this for me with help from my mom



Then P and I made some valentines for all our favorite people


We were going to just take Pey to dinner with us but my mom offered to put her to bed so we got a little dressed up and went to my favorite little hole in the wall french restaurant for dinner.




they have hands down the best french onion soup you will ever eat. ever.



also their chocolate mousse is something to write home about. Mikey had a bite and I ate the rest. In fact I cleaned every plate of my 4 course meal. Hey, it was a special occasion. Dont judge.
Th night ended with a little T-Swif on the radio. Pretty perfect in my opinion.

I hope your days were all filled with love. I can't wait to read all about them! 






2 Leave Some Love:

Sarah Rhodes said...

you guys!!!! This is the sweetest. I love it! Happy day after VDay. ;)

Jessie said...

ohhh my grandpa would take us there every year when he came to visit!! (and imean its been at least 8 years since ive been but their chocolate moouse was always my FAAVORITE!

Post a Comment