0 Life as we know it

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Yesterday Mikey P and I went to Disney on Ice 100 years of Magic. It was, well, magic. 
We had a bit of a metro dilemma getting there and I had my first (and hopefully last) experience with public buses but when we did finally arrive (30 min late) it was well worth it to see the look on this kids face. 
She was in awe
and there were mom tears. it happened. dont judge me. 
I really want to go see another Disney ice show, they do such a great job and put a lot of effort into it.
Also there was no Tinkerbell but luckily we brought out very own




other things ...


Craft trips to Michales for wedding DIY thangs


my newest addiction. If you like olives this is a MUST. It is nothing short of uhmazing. Also some might call it crack. IDK thats just what I hear.


it's fun getting into trouble...


Bolster redo DIY coming soon to a blog near you. 

Also a room tour is in the works. Air date, probably circa 2097.

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment