1 The name game

Thursday, February 23, 2012


Iv been toying around with changing the blog name for a while. I know it can be confusing to readers but at the same time I dont really have that many and the website will still be the same so if I was going to change it now would be a good a time as any. With all the wedding planning going down over here and the fact that there will be a name change in the works pretty soon I was thinking of changing my blog to 'Feelin' Kinda Woolsey' Woolsey being my future last name (why couldn't it be smith?) So my friends what do you think? Do you like it? Or do you have any better suggestions? Let me know Id love to hear your opinions!!!! 


1 Leave Some Love:

Love, Chelsea said...

I did the same thing awhile back, but when I had a lot fewer readers. I don't think it would be too confusing for anyone. I like The Peanut Gallery though! :) I do understand wanting to change, especially if posts will be less about Peyton and more about wedding stuff/life/fashion etc. (and her too I'm sure!)

Post a Comment