0 SOS 3.4.2012

Tuesday, March 6, 2012











This weekend I stepped out with my mom and sister for a little girl date. We went to the mall and had lunch and did a little shopping. I tried on a veil with the head piece iv been coviting for a while now and momma treated me to my head piece! Im super excited about it!

Then Sunday night Mikey and I went to the Verizon Center to watch the Flyers take on the Caps. The Griffins were so very kind to give us their tickets to the game. The Flyers won which was super exciting because Mikey has never been to a Philly game in which his team actually won so that was nice. 

Here is the post about the last Flyers game we went to

earrings, jacket, shirt, and skirt // francesca's collections
(jacket and earring were  gift from momma g!! she's the BEST!)
tights // nordstrom
shoes // blowfish






linking up with the Haps 

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment