1 a summertime love affair

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer is officially here in good ol NOVA. If Memorial day weekend didn't make it official enough the weather sure is. It's been in the high 80's for a good while and I really couldn't be happier. I think I have a mild severe case of seasonal depression so when the heat is beaming down on my back I suddenly feel instant joy. Maybe because Im a leo and a sun sign and all that but I freakin love summer.

Yesterday my sister and I went to a local little park that has a mini water section and it was jam packed with chillin running a muck in pure joyful summerness.





there has been a lot of outdoorseyness activities such a scooting


and mud puddling


Mikey and P got me a jogging stroller for mothers day and we have been breaking it in. Another wonderful summer attribute? That I can run a 8pm and not feel like I might be murdered. Did I mention I love summer? oh well I do.


just throwing this picture in here because cute and stuff.




and lastly dresses and skirts and shirts oh my!
it's like breaking out a whole new wardrobe all over again! (the first dress and shirt are actually new. my momma bought them for me at the beach because she is just the best.) 

I think it's going to be a great season!






1 Leave Some Love:

Haley said...

Missed you ash! The little blue shoes that P is wearing in the scooter pic, did you get them at Target? If so, and they are the blue and pink ones Kali is soooo jealous. I found them in her size but her fat little hams wouldn't fit in the shoe LOL

Post a Comment