0 I haz interwebz

Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's official people we have the internet! How does one live so long with out it? Im not quite sure to tell you the truth. It's been a rough few months. But now we are connected to the world and I'm all zomuhgosh it's summer I need to blog about pools and sprinklers and outfits and and summer type things. And hey now I can. Also I think that my child has turned into a teenager in the past two months and I haven't recorded every moment of it. I'm not really even sure how it happened. See below picture


yeah....


So here I am to tell you Im back in the blogging game. It's going to be a little rough getting back on the saddle and what not because hi Iv been gone for like a century or something like that so bare with me while I try to remember what it is that I found so interesting about my life that i needed to share it with the world.

Happy memorial day weekend people I hope your having a good one!


dont mind us as we try to find ways to keep cool!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment