1 Oh....Hey

Thursday, April 26, 2012


Then there was this one time that I stopped blogging for like 3 months and never explained myself or left any sign that I may ever return. Well Im here. Im alive. I miss my blog. I miss my readers. With that said Im probably not back back... yet.

This little thing happened in where WE MOVED. Into like an actual house. It's kinda a big deal. But with all this moving and settling and the fact that we have been there for a month and still have no internet, it kinda puts a burden on the whole blogging thing.


the house

So much has happened this past month, like so much. And Im always like 'oh hey this would make a great blog post' and then Im all 'oh wait i have no internet' also it would be kinda weird not to blog for weeks then pop on here and post about things like noting ever happened.

But I promise we will get the interwebz soon and  will be back to blogging with a vengence. So many wedding things (oh hey Im getting married in less than 4 months?!?!) So many baby things (my bebe is a big girl!) and then oh wait I HAVE A HOUSE! I dont own a house or anything but I still live in it, thats kinda a big deal.

So this is my 'hey peeps im alive and kicking' post but not back for good. Just wanted to pop in and let you know you are missed!!!!!


To end this here are a few pictures of my buggy for your viewing pleasure.






:)

1 Leave Some Love:

Audrey Sayle said...

wow... big step! Looks like a pretty cute house too, you should post more pics of the inside once you get settled

Post a Comment