4 Wedding Pictures Part 2: Bridal Party

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gather round all ye people, Im here for my second round of wedding pictures!!! Even more monumental? I said I was going to post pictures today and then I actually did! whhaatt?!? Cray, im getting a little carried away with this whole blogging two days in a row thing.

Moving forward, today im posting pictures of my fabulous wedding party. After getting ready at the hotel the ladies and I jumped into our hummer limo ( right? my extremely wonderful family friend called me and said 'your hummer limo will be there to get you at 12...') oh like no big deal I just bought it for you so ride it and shut up, which is what I did. Very very thankfully. We popped on over to The Hendry House where the boys already were waiting for us (hummer limo-less sorry bout it) They remained up at the house while the ladies did their pictures and then we switched places. Champagne and touch ups in the bridal suite happened during groomsmen photos.

After the men were done Mikey and I did our first looks (which Ill post later) and then we were joined by the whole party for a few group shots. The weather was just amazing. Sun shiny but not hot. I.cant.even. with how perfect it was.

Annnd blah blah blah pictures...























































photography arrow and apple 

My bridesmaids picked their own dresses. I gave them colors and styles and some examples and they went from there. They came from Modcloth, Antho, Free People, and Lace Affair. I absolutely LOVE how they looked together. My ladies are so fabulous!!

The groomsmen suits were from Mens Warehouse (NEVER AGAIN) Their shits came from some online store (again NEVER AGAIN) 
Shoes // Vans 
Ties // I picked out different fabrics for each guy and we had the ties made at a local tailor as part of their groomsmen gifts
Socks // Urban Outfitters (also a part of their gifts)

My mom did the flowers (obviously) and I think my favorite arrangements in the whole wedding were the bridesmaids bouquets. She uesed billy balls and ARTICHOKES (i mean really how creative can that woman get?) 

Here is a shot from my wedding coordinator that shows them a little better 


My wedding party was just fabulous, they cleaned up pretty well too :) 

Hold tight part three coming soon to a blog near you! 



4 Leave Some Love:

Beatrice said...

Beautiful!! I love the bouquets :) can't wait till part three!!

blog.beatricekamperman.com

New England Wedding Venues said...

wow!! great photography and really love the ambiance of the venue. The bouquets are so fabulous!!

bridal party said...

This is my first time i visit here.
I found so many interesting thing in your blog especially its discussion.
From the comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here!
Cheers nice blog

Unknown said...

Hello there! So I am getting married in May (in Ireland) I live in Seattle WA and have been SEARCHING for mens vests and slacks that are not black or TOO formal! Love what you have done, but noticed you said you would NEVER AGAIN work wtih mens warehouse, and was just hoping for some insight on this! Are these their dress vests? they at least look great! We do not want tuxes or anything, just looking for vests and slacks to rent or buy for cheap in gray or khaki! Any suggestions or thoughts?

Post a Comment