0 Update

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well its been about 3 weeks since we got back to WV and so far everything is going well. School is fairly easy this semester and balancing baby and school and Mikey at work is easier then I thought it would be. The only problem is Mikey and I barely get to see each other which really sucks!... but we are making it though.
Peyton is adjusting really well shes pretty much sleeping through the night which is awesome and in BIG news she learned to roll over from her belly to her back! she's done it about 6 times now what a big girl!!! I recorded her doing it on my cell phone but for some reason my stupid computer won't let me upload it so hopefully I can get one on my camera. I can't believe how fast she is growing. We went to Virginia to her doctor apt this past weekend and she is 12.12 lbs!!!! and 24 1/2 in. I asked my Dr. if she was a giant and she said no and that she was doing just fine. Although we did see a 3 month old baby there and I thought she was 3 weeks... I guess my perception of babies is a little off since I have a monster on my hands! She can pull herself up to standing position all by herself when she holds my fingers... She really will be crawling here pretty soon! Mikey keeps telling me to make her stop growing up but I don't know how!
Oh and she had to get 5 ,yes count them, FIVE shots on Friday.. my poor baby did not like that! Well I guess thats all the news I have for now if anything new and exciting happens Ill let you know!
<3 Ashley Mikey and Peyton

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment