2 Busy Bees

Friday, February 18, 2011

We have been uber busy this week taking full advantage of the weather before it gets cold again next week (blah) We have been to the park 3 times, on several walks, and had such a blast spending family time together. Mikey works this morning so P and I are on our own and its supposed to be in the 70's! I'm not positive what we are going to do but come back later today because at some point I am going to try to post about our week!



Have a happy sunny day!

2 Leave Some Love:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

im seriously so jealous. i can't even go on long walks anymore because d will NOT go into the stroller. so annoying. I need one of those things P has with the handle! (do you know where they got from by chance?)

Ashley said...

its GREAT Jess you should totally invest in one. Its from babies R Us and I think it's a little pricy but totally worth it if you want to get out of the house. I know we will get a lot of good use from it when its starts to stay warm out because we have already used it a ton just this week

Post a Comment