0 Products I Love

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Im dedicating this segment to products I love.
I try my best to buy organic especially when it comes to body/cleaning products and even more especially when it comes to Peyton some times it doesnt work out but a lot of the times I find that the organic products do a fabulous job in a safe way.

Moving on

Products for momma:

Toms Deodorant:



Smells good, does the job, and its natural to boot!

Physicians Formula makeup:



Doesn't make my face feel all oily like some makeup. I LOVE the bronzer especially and once again organic so I don't feel like I'm lathering my face in chemicals

Burt's Bees Chapstick:



Let's bee honest who doesn't love Burt's Bees? Its so minty and refreshing. Keeps my lips nice and unchapped. I could put it on all day.. oh wait I DO!

Seventh Generation laundry detergent:



Keeps my clothes smelling 'free and clear' and safe from icky chemicals






Products for baby:

California baby:



Calendula Cream: this cream is AMAZING it helps to keep baby's skin extra hydrated and smooth. P had problems with eczema and this cleared it right up



Shampoo/body wash: not only does this stuff smell great it gets the job done. It is so calming and comes in a ton of great scents.

If you haven't already become a fan of California Baby products go visit their site and see everything they have to offer. They are great products, safe for your little ones, made by a momma, and a product of the good ol US of A!

Babyganics:



We love Babyganics in this household. It is refreshing to know that you are cleaning surfaces with a product that is safe for your little one. We use Babyganics bath cleaner, surface cleaner, glass cleaner, hand sanitizer, and laundry detergent to wash her clothes.

Hazelaid:



If you havent already looked into amber and hazel wood products DO IT NOW! Mikey and I have bracelets and P has a matching necklace. they are great for teething babies and super cute too!

Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste:



Seriously GREAT. We have used several products for P's diaper rash ( and she gets it pretty bad) and this works miracles! like actually. Put it on once and the next day it's gone. Go buy some NOW!

What are some products you love?

There are probably a lot more that I can't think of right now but if I do think of one Ill try to remember to post about it. I hope you guys try some of these out if you haven't already and let me know how you like them!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment