0 Flashback Friday

Saturday, March 19, 2011




I had a blogging fail yesterday I hada super busy day that I will post about later.
Anyway I'm doing my flashback friday today

This picture is from the sand castle competition in Rehoboth last summer. I cant wait for summer to get here!!! We had so much fun! We spent the entire day at the beach with Mikey's whole family and a few friends building this castle it paled in comparison to a lot of the castles but we had a great time!

AHHHH I'm seriously so pumped for summer to get here it's so handy having Ps grandparents live 5 min. from the beach!!! lovveee

PS it has been uber warm here this week and I'm in heaven. Dear weather please stay this way.

more posts to come later tonight after my munchkin drifts off to dream land

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment