0 Just Some Stuff

Monday, April 4, 2011

Yesterday my mom, P, my sister, and I went to my Aunt GiGis to visit with my Nanny before she had to go back home to North Carolina.







Then after we left there we stopped at Lost Dog for some lunch YUMMMY







We went to the grocery store and then relaxed the rest of the day. It was a pretty good Sunday.

In exercise news~

Today was day 4 of P90 and it was yoga. My least favorite so far. Not that it was hard it was just long and boring.
Don't get me wrong I usually love yoga but Tony just isn't cut out to be a yogie instructor. My sister is MUCH better!




In weather news~

It's supposed to be 79 today! P is rockin her new shorts from baby gap. I'm not sure what we are going to do today but it will for sure involve the outdoors




In blogging news~

I added a facebook page and you can find the link over yonder --------> in the side bar. If you 'LIKE' it I will like you forever! kthnax

Happy Monday Friends!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment