0 Hattitude

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's about darn time....
So blogger was down for what like 24 hours if that and I feel like it was 10 years... my life = sad.
I'm happy my last post didnt disapparate (Harry Potter anyone?) I heard that happened to some people... hmm no good

Anywho I felt like I wanted to blog a million times yesterday but couldnt for obvious reasons so I'm just gonna try to cram it all into one random post if I can even remember what I wanted to blog about in the first place.


First and foremost I'm pretty sure i have the only 22 month old that like to insists on wearing a hat
We bought this the other day to match her new swim suit and I can't keep it off her. Guess I need to go out and buy some more hats.








She thinks she's and ostrich and if she buries her head in the couch that I can't see her.





Yesterday we went to Target for diapers and baby soap and spent 100$ per the usu

I got myself a dress and P got some new kicks






I had a hard time picking a dress but thanks to my Twitter and Instagram loves I settled with #2 in pink!


Then we went to go visit my itty bitty perfect nephew





He slept the whole time and was a perfect angel. I fully dont believe my sister who claims he cries. LIES.

In other news

P didnt nap once this week until today. (now I jinxed myself) Poor thing has been coughing up a storm and is so exhausted. Hopefully she gets a good one in today. 

hmmm I think that is all I can think of blogging about right now. Happy that blogger is up and running but anyone else having issue uploading pictures? FAIL.

Happy Friday everyone!!!! (is it really already Friday?)


Make my Friday the 13th Lucky?

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment