0 Pinteresting

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got Jill to invite me to Pinterest and just as I thought one more thing for me to be addicted to! Right now I only pinned a few things for the wedding but I know I'll have about a million more boards by the weeks end! 

side note I just got distracted from blogging this for about 15 min. by pinning.. oy 


Here is my link if you want to follow!

On another note P did not sleep at all last night. I don't know what's wrong with her. I guess she still isn't feeling 100% from that fever the other day. I got a total of 3ish hours and poor Mikey probably got somewhere around there too since she was up at least every hour. Needless to say I'm tired and surprisingly enough P is a ball of energy.. ok not surprising she always has too much energy for one little girl.

I think during naptime I will attempt to do a vlogging vednesday since I havent in like 3 weeks slacker! so there is that to look forward to!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!



Vote for the delirious momma? 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment