3 It's Here!!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I got a phone call last night from White Swan Bridal and my wedding dress is in! I have been doing AWFUL on the whole diet exercise thing the past two weeks (post about this to come) but now im going to starve myself from now till Wednesday so I can fit into it (jkjk.. well.. kinda) Im so excited/nervous and I realllly hope it fits because I bought it in January and iv lost about 7 lbs and toned up since then so if it needs to be let out I think Ill be really discouraged. Bah ok well yay! Here is the link from when I bought my dress if you are interested. They made some changes but I won't be posting a picture of the final product till the big day. EEE! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!



PS Im in the midst of making an appointment to go look at this venue. It's literally right down the street so Id get a country resident discount and Iv heard nothing but great things about it. Im pretty excited so again Ill let you know how it goes! 

3 Leave Some Love:

melissa rohr said...

fun! i loove your dress! hint for min: it looks EXACTLY like the one in my papermama drawing...she is that good, haha.

when is the big day?!

The Peanut Gallery said...

THanks! I know shes amazing I want one so bad! We aren't getting married til next September so I have a while to go but I just jumped right on getting the dress even though it wasn't planned at all!

Kristina said...

YAY for the dress! You must be so excited. The potential venue looks beautiful! Good luck!

Post a Comment