0 Book Club//Book1Week1

Monday, August 29, 2011

It's finally time to get this show on the road! As mentioned before  today is the official starting day of my very first book club book! Yay! So here is how it's going to work.


Read chapters 1-8 by next Monday ~ it's only 76 pages and I read 1-5 in one night. It's a pretty easy read. You can obviously read on if you want but if you are doing a review be sure not to give things away past chapter 8!


Keep a notebook by your side ~ in case you want to jot down something of interest or a page number you want to refer back to. I will answer/ask some questions that you can feel free to respond to and notes may help you to remember important details!

I will probably schedule my post Sunday night to go up Monday morning. You can either do the same or wait to see what I say then respond to that. Remember you don't have to have a blog to take part just shoot me an email!

So I think that's pretty much it... pretty self explanatory. I don't know that anyone is actually going to partake but if you are send me an email please! abussard7@gmail.com if not I will just make it a book review type thing... although I may give more away than a regular review so you may not want to read my posts if you plan on picking this book up! Ill put a PSA at the beginning of every post JIC!

I hope to have some people join in! I think it could be fun!

***************************

Side notes

Anyone interested in sponsoring The Peanut Gallery for September? I'd love to have you! Details here

Don't forget to enter the giveaway. It's for a great cause, fighting childhood cancer (wouldn't you feel bad not entering now?)

Happy Monday friends! 

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment