Deanna is writing 10 facts about her for the next few weeks so I thought Id join in and write a few about myself. Iv done this before but here are just a few more to get to know me better! Also D (I just called you D, like we are bffs or something... we are right?!) got the idea from Sara so dont forget to head there too!
1. I hate milk. Ill put just enough in my cereal to make it a little wet but I wont drink it and i usually drain my spoon before eating. It's just so white and milky and nasty.
2. My favorite Disney movie is Hercules. LOVES it. I know every word to every song and I probably have the entire dialogue memorized too. My other favorites are Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid.
3. I like to shop. A little too much. I almost always have to buy something even if I need absolutely nothing. Ill find something that I convince myself I need or the world my end then I buy it... you know so the world doesnt end.
4. I went to Canada once.
5. I have a birth mark on my right side. You can hardly notice it now with all my lovely stretch marks. Thanks P. Side note- Peyton doesnt have any birth marks.
6. I hate syrup. I only put butter on my pancakes, waffles, etc. I also hate honey. Extra sweet things make me sick.
7. I was always opposed to homeschooling but now that I know what children are like now a days I totally get it. Never say never until you have a kid of your own. Side not - Mikey was home school for a good while. Hes pretty normal (i think)
8. My favorite holiday is Halloween and im uber excited for tis year. Im still not positive what P will be yet but we are working on it. Last year Mikey and I were Jack and Jill and P was a shark.
9. When I was little I did gymnastics, dive, soccer, and cheerleading for the youth team. When I got to high school I continued to cheer and did gymnastics for fun for 2 years.
10. Christian the lion makes me cry every.single.time. Ball my eyes out even..... yep just watched it and I cried.
let me know if you make a list Id love to read your facts!