1 Please excuse my absence

Friday, September 9, 2011

this...


pretty much sums up my week.

It's been raining NON stop and like A LOT all week. Schools were closed today because roads were flooded all orr da place. Then I got a call yesterday that Mikey was in the ER because he threw his back out at work. And of course they took him to Fairfax hospital, which, on a normal day takes about 20 min. to get to but yesterday, in rush hour, in floods, it took round trip about 3 1/2 hours. Awesome. Arlington hospital is literally 5 min. down the road... why?!

moving on.... so now Im taking care of two babies right now, P and Mikey because he has to walk with a little cane poor thing.

So yeah that on top of this means it's been an awesome weekNOT.

I haven't had time to get on a computer so Iv been trying to keep up via phone but it's impossible. I know I have a giveaway to pull a winner for but I SWEAR Ill do it Monday so if you still want to enter go for it!  

Still haven't touched the Book club thing failing on all accounts

So yeah this is my life as of right now. Hoping this weekend shines a little light on my life literally (puh-lease come out sun!) and figuratively.

Hope you guys have a great weekend and I will do my best to be a better blogger next week!

1 Leave Some Love:

Alaythea said...

Awww, I'm sorry you had a crappy week....hopefully the weekend is much better. Wednesday afternoon was probably the worst day of my life, at least it feels that way - I'm pretty sure I cried non stop from lunch until I went to bed at 9pm that night! LOL

Post a Comment