2 TBM Remix

Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick and easy recipe share for you all. If you are a fan of the tomato basil mozzarella like I am then you will probably devour this.


what you need:

Ciabatta bread 
Pesto
Mozzarella
Tomato
Ham
Ex Virgin Olive Oil


I bought tomato basil pesto from whole foods YUM
and mozzarella medallions (flat)


Cut your bread and slab some pesto on


slice the tomato and place it on one side of the sandwich. I added some salt and pepper.


I placed the ham and mozzarella on a separate plate and microwaved it for 30 seconds so that the ham and cheese would be hot and melted



coat a pan in EVOO and put your sammie on. Keep flipping until both sides are nicely browned. I like mine a little crispy. Also when the pesto seeps through its probably close to being done 


cut in half



eat it up and enjoy!

2 Leave Some Love:

Anonymous said...

I live on this sandwich minus the ham and throw them on my panini maker!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

minus the ham, this looks amazing. and i wish i had one RIGHT NOW.

Post a Comment