0 Tagged

Monday, December 19, 2011

attending my bffs tacky christmas sweater party this weekend

Just playing along. I was tagged by Jess  here are my answers and questions! 
Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.



********** ETA I totally skipped a part whoops!


11 things about me


1. Im insanely indecisive
2. I want 5 kids someday when my wallet can afford it
3. I have 8 bridesmaids in my wedding. I don't have many friends but the ones I do have mean a lot to me
4. Thinking about 11 things about me is hard.
5. I have serious short term memory issues which is why becoming a server worried me. So far im doing alright 
6. Im not dyslexic but sometimes I write number like this '6ix' or '5ive' I dont know if that has a name or if its just simply called idiocracy. 
7. Iv always wished I had some sort of accent. I know everyone says everyone has an accent but Im pretty sure my accent is the control variable that others are compared to. 
8. As Im writing this I can hear P slowly sneaking out of her bed when she is supposed to be napping.... I anticipate seeing her hard pop around the corner soon.
9. If Peyton was a boy her we would have named her Rowan. I never heard the name before and fell in love with it then once I started blogging it popped up all over, only mostly girls. If we ever have a boy he will still be Rowan. Mikey and I looked through over 5,000 baby names and it was the only boy we could agree on. I don't fancy doing it again. 
10. I hate even numbers
11. I hate feeling uneven 


Jess's QUESTIONS-
1. If you could get paid really well to do what you totally love, what would it be? It could be anything! 

Design clothes. And run my own boutique. I'm so not meant to sew and assemble these said clothes I just don't have the patience or skills but I love love love to draw and design. It is what I went to school for you know.
2. Who is your celebrity crush? So many! Im a celebrity crush whore but Iv said it before, Paul Rudd is funny and good looking to Id say he's my front runner.
3. What is your dream car? I honestly know nothing about cars. I have 4 car categories: car, truck, SUV, and van. Beyond that  I can't tell you much. But my dream car is def. a mini van. Yeah I'm that mom. I had one in high school and college and her name was Mini and I loved her and I miss her and now that Im a mom I dream of nothing more but to drive a tricked out mini van with swivel seats and DVD players and all that jazz.
4. What do you wish you were better at? So so many things. Sewing for one, then I could design and make said clothes. I honestly wish I was better at house wifey things. Like cleaning, and chores. Is that weird? I hate doing them but maybe if I was like a pro cleaner I would do it more often. Also foreign languages and musical instruments. 
5. What is your food weakness that you will over eat every single time? Zomuhgoodness everything. I'v mentioned it before I suffer from gluttony. I always clean my plate even if I'm about to burst. But with out fail I always stuff my face with chips and dip. or salsa. 
6. What latest fashion do you hate and wish would just die? Being that I studied fashion I can appreciate what every one tries to do with it and I encourage using it as a form of self expression. That being said, moon boots are ridic. I dont really think I need to expand on that.
7. Your favorite iphone/andoid app? Oh lordy. Well I love my twitter and instagram apps but those are pretty given. As far as what I use the most, it changes from time to time but right now I love my PictureShow app and my Nike + GPS app (although it hasn't had much use in the past week and a half!) 
8. What is the your most favorite website? is this even a question? Pinterest has everything great from every website so it's pmuch uh maze ing. It does have it's flaws but not enough for me to sever my relationship. 
9. Your top 3 favorite stores to shop? Free People (when I'm not poor, which is never) Nordstrom Brass Plum, F21 (when I need something cheap and expendable) 
10. What was your favorite childhood toy? I played with barbies and baby dolls until I was like 15. Dont judge. Ok not actually 15 but I feel like I was much older than I should have been. 
11. What really freaks you out/scares you? Worms, the dark, serial killers, scary movies, being home alone. 



My Questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
2. If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be and what would you talk about?
3. One kids show you are embarrassed to admit that you actually think you enjoy more than your kid. (I know I have a few)
4. 5 things you would take to a desert island with you
5. An Infomercial  you really want by then end of the commercial. I know there is at least one out there.
6. If you won the lottery how would you spend it?
7. Favorite beverage
8. One baby name you love that you know your significant other would never agree on 
9. One country you can;t wait to visit
10. If you could have someone elses hair who's would it be
11.  3 blogs you think everyone needs to know about. 


Tagging~ Melissa, Kate, Gretchen,  Daina, Jamie, Chelsey, Mandy , Sam, Jess, Bekah , Alaythea

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment