0 Sneak Peek

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hey folks for those of you who dont follow me in instagram, or facebook, or twitter.... there is a preview of my wedding pictures up over on Arrow and Apples blog! The pictures look amazing thus far and im over the moon excited to see the rest of them. I'v literally looked at these pictures 50 thousand times since she texted me to let me know they were going up last night. Literally 50 thousand. Im keeping track. 50 thousand and 1.


I know I have said the 1000 times and you will probably hear (or read) me say it 10000 times more but Sarah and Josh were the most amazing people and photographers I could have ever asked for. I enjoyed getting to know Sarah in the months (years?) before the wedding during the planning process and to finally get to meet her in person was wonderful I only wish we had more time to hang out! I highly HIGLY recommend you book them for your future wedding if at all possible. They travel far and wide and they are well WELL worth it. This day flew by and I wasn't even able to enjoy every little detail like I had hoped but thanks to these two I will have these pictures to always help me remember.


So hop on over there and check the rest of them out and let me know what you think!! 








0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment